Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thing 5a&b = totally tubular

RSS Feeds + Deirdre = True Love

I'm a huge fan of this. From the New York Times site I snagged a few of the feeds, big fan of the science and mental health ones. This is a really convenient and interesting way to keep up on news without having to go out hunting for it. I didn't know these things existed. A. W. to the some. The variety of the feeds is also pretty neato. Here is a poem for my beloved:

Oh RSS, how I do love thee
Your words are like eating up a chocolate bar that you get for free.
While chocolate has been found to be a helpful antioxidant,
Baby, your words are super fresh and the source is confident.
Is it magic, mystery or perhaps a tiny gnome in my computer?
Or perhaps as you told me, could it be the Earth protecting position of Jupiter,
that has made me fall for you, my fact-filled love,
If I was a caveman with a stick I would say that you're sent from above.
So stay with me forever and always be true
'Cause baby cakes, I am totally diggin' on you.