Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Things 7 & 8

I'm catching up...I already have a myspace account, so I just added the UCSC learning blog to my friends list. I checked out Second Life too and read an article on the diversity that Second Life offers as well as the way it is being implemented in the educational sphere. I guess it makes sense to have office hours for a class in Second Life, but then there's a huge part of me that thinks that 'real life' is kind of neat. I need to leave my house once in a while, I guess. But Second Life does offer a new way of information sharing and all that jazz. I know I will be ecstatic when technology manages to find out a way to tele-port food, kind of like on Star Trek or The Jetsons. For now I guess I will have to cook my own food and open my eyes myself. Oh the burdens this beast of a world throws at us!

1 comment:

jenny_klug said...

what happened to thing six?? :)